Thursday, May 31, 2007

Up Next

I have been so behind on just about everything but life is looking like it might just settle down enough that I can start concentrating on blogging again .. soon ... I hope! I'm going to put together some online resources that I use or have found to be helpful with this whole "natural" living thing. I almost to the point of refusing to call it an organic lifestyle since "organic" has become such a buzz word that I think it's lost a lot of meaning. ... I find it funny to think that it's only been that last 50 years or so that we haven't been living organically. Pre WWII most people grew their own food, used "natural" cleaning methods and understood basics of ecology. Its funny when I talk to my grandmother about making my own laundry soap using Fels Naptha and she remembers her mother using it for stains on her father's shirts! The cycle of life I suppose!

No comments: